Well well well. What's THIS?
ICING ON THE (gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free) CAKE
Yeah...it just got a little bit better. For a smidgen more, you can feel the Spring Dump love and take it ONE STEP FURTHER...
Additional Salad Jar Recipe Bundle ($25 Value)
Bonus Omnivore Meal Plan ($15 Value)
Additional Omnivore Recipe Bundle ($20 Value)
Beautiful Spring Dump GUIDE BOOK (downloadable) ebook ($25 Value)
Beautiful SMOOTHIE GUIDE + RECIPE BOOK (downloadable) ebook ($29 Value)
Meditation Guide ($8 Value)
Healthy Substitutions Chart ($5 Value)
Video Interviews with Food Experts ($25 Value)
Total Value: OVER $150.00 -- For You ONLY $27.00 (WOWSA)
This section is an add-on to the Spring Community Dump 2017
1) Salad Jar Mania: A week's worth of salad jar recipes you can make up ahead for the ENTIRE WEEK...all at once. And a guide, so you can create them yourself. And this is a handy tool, useful long after the Dump is over.
2) Additional Recipe Bundle for Must-Eat-Meat-Eaters: I know. Otherwise you'd starve. haha. Kidding. I DO get that it's very tricky for some people to eat plant-based entirely -- even for only ten days. These Dump-Friendly recipes include using fish and poultry.
3) Gorgeous Spring Dump GUIDEBOOK: Printable, down-loadable, with all the goods. Yes, you get the same information laid out so lovingly in a step-by-step format on the private membership area. But this is a keeper-keeper.
4) Gorgeous Spring Dump SMOOTHIE GUIDE + RECIPES: Ditto for this as above.
5) Mediation Guide: To keep you from going mental.
6) Healthy Substitutions Chart: This is also a life-saver once the Dump is over.
7) MORE MEAL PLANS: This one includes one with poultry and fish.
8) Video Interviews with Experts: That's right. Experts. One on healthy, gentle, detoxing movement. Another on homesteading, growing your own food, and eating locally. And ANOTHER on sleep, and using essential oils to help. EXPERTS. I love experts.